The following information is provided for the purposes of testing the JavaMOO
Virtual Cell client. While the software is available for download, no license
is granted to anyone to use the software. All grants of license to use this
software will be provided explicitly and seperately.
Windows client: vcell-client-dec-18-2008.exe
Connecting to the server
Connecting to the server is still slightly ackward due to issues with the
The account creation sequence is going to be replaced with
"Account Management" web pages pending various developments.
- Connection/Open Connection...
- 'Add server...' to add hostname: javamoo.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu, game name:vcell-dec18-2008 and click "Add Server"
- Make sure that email@example.com is selected and click "Connect"
- At this point a login dialog will appear. Options at this point include
- Create a new account using the "Connect/Create New Account..." menu item on the main window
- Log into an existing account using the login window.